Get your FREE copy of the International bestselling book from Dr. Valter Longo, who has been recognized by Time Magazine as one of the top 50 doctors transforming health care.
In this book, Dr. Longo shares the culmination of 25 years of research on aging, nutrition, and disease across the globe. Research that resulted in a unique program that lays out a simple solution to help you enjoy a longer, healthier life though nutrition and exercise.
What you eat can determine how long, and how well you live.
It’s important to eat food you truly enjoy, but it’s also important to eliminate or minimize the consumption of food that will make your life shorter and sicker, and to increase the consumption of nutrients that will make your life longer and healthier.
The Foods You Eat Can Determine:
• How you look and function…
• Whether you sleep well at night…
• Whether you will stay thin or gain weight…
• Whether your body shape is more like a pear or an apple…
• Whether you will speed up the effects of aging in the body and
• Whether your brain will use glucose or ketone bodies to obtain energy.
In the Book, Dr. Longo Pulls Back the Curtain On:
• How periodic fasting works
• How periodic fasting improves your health
• What to eat between fasts
• How to activate cell-based self-repair and rejuvenation throughout your body
• Delicious, healthy recipes
• And much more
Meet The Author
Dr. Valter Longo
Valter Longo, director of the Longevity Institute at USC and The Program on Longevity and Cancer at IFOM in Milan, designed the FMD after making a series of remarkable discoveries in mice, then in humans, indicating that specific diets can activate cellular self-repairs and promote rejuvenation in multiple organs to optimize health and provide anti-aging benefits.
Longo’s simple pescatarian daily eating plan and the periodic fasting-mimicking techniques can both yield impressive results.